Thursday, September 10, 2015

It's here <3

So my dress arrived today, I'm not freaking out or anything it's fine. I'm absolutely in love with it. Park won't tell me if the ring is ready or not, so it will be nice to actually be engaged considering I have my dress hahaha. We'd be engaged if my ring didn't take so freaking long.  We custom designed it, and it's very detailed so they warned us it will take a while. We thought about proposing with a fake ring before, but we decided it would be more special if it was the real ring. So we wait. But anyway, I found my dress at the first place we went to. It's called the Perfect Dress in Salt Lake. Mckenna, Sophia, Mary Jo (Parker's Mom) my mom, Nikki and my aunt all came! I loved having their help, words cannot express how much I love his family. (I loved them before I loved Parker, since I knew all of them before we were set up haha) But anyway, I went into the shop just expecting to start looking. I showed them a picture of my dream dress from Pinterest, just to give them an idea. The girl helping me goes "Oh my gosh, that's our dress." She pointed to a Utah Bride magazine they had on display. And there it was, one of their brides wearing my absolute dream dress. I tried on about 10 similar ones, just to see which one fit best. I ended up liking another one that was very similar, but the lace was more elegant and the shape was more romantic. My lace for my sleeves will arrive from France the end of November, and then I'll take it to get altered! The dress doesn't fit me at all, considering they had to order the size that would fit my biggest physical feature (cough cough my chest lol) so it will be nice to try it on and see how it will actually look when the sleeves are temple ready, my neckline is lowered, and the rest is taken in to fit me perfectly. Salt Lake Temple here we come <3

No comments:

Post a Comment