Tuesday, September 29, 2015

{ I said yes }



Tonight the love of my life asked me to marry him. Words cannot express how peaceful I feel knowing I get you for eternity. Parker, you get to deal with my random outbursts of song, the uncontrollable laughter, the breakdowns, the tears, the guitar and philosophical questions on Saturdays at 3:30 pm. You get to listen to Bon Iver every day because I'm obsessed. You get deep conversations and seemingly stupid questions. You have to deal with the fact that I love drinking chocolate milk out of wine glasses at midnight with my messy hair and oversized sweatshirts. You get tickle fights and teasing and adventures and walks and you get to listen to the same song on repeat for 3 days because I love it so much. so let me just say good luck right now haha. buuuut. but. you get my heart. 

And the best part about all this, is that I get your jokes and your laughter. I get to see your smile for the rest of my life, and I get to do everything in my power to be able to see it every day. I get to try and figure out your funny pronunciations that you do on purpose. I get you on your hard days and your good days and all the days in between. I get to fight with you and cry with you and laugh with you.  We get each to have other and that's all I could ever want ❤️





No comments:

Post a Comment